500g / 25mm Carpet PE Protection Film Transparent Anti Dust Protective Film
|Printing:||Accept 3 Colors Pritning LOGO||Adhesion:||5-500G/25MM|
|Payment & Shipping Terms|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Without LOGO prining :5000 Square Meters|
With LOGO printing:10000 Square Meters
|Packaging Details:||Paper/PVC/PP Packing core +Bubble Film+Carton+Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||300,000 Square Meters per Day|
500g/25mm carpet PE protection film transparent anti dust protective film
Our carpet PE protection film is used for protect the carpet surface from Scratches and damage ,can help anti dust .
to avoid the dust, humidity, oil paint and sordid things.
- Manufactured from heavy duty polythene film with a special low tack adhesive back, standard Carpet Protection Film is available in both flat and embossed versions.
- Designed to protect carpets on floors, steps and stairs on a temporary basis without creating trip hazards, unlike the traditional method of using dust sheets.
- Ockwells Self Adhesive Carpet Protection Film should only be used to protect carpet for up to 4 weeks.
- Because there are many variations in carpet fibres and installation methods, the purchaser and or user should test the suitability of the carpet protection film in an unexposed area.
- We recommend that a carpet film dispenser is used for ease of application and to ensure that the film is left smooth and crease free. Applicators are available in 600mm and 800mm-1200mm universal dispenser.
- To apply; remove the protective wrap, locate the start of the film, unwind about 300mm of the carpet protection film and place on the carpet adhesive side down.
- Apply slight pressure over top of the film while unwinding in the direction you wish to apply.
- Roll out to desired length and then cut with a safety knife.
- Carpet protection film is for carpeted surfaces only.
- Do not apply to wet or damp carpet.
- Cover entire carpet, do not use as a runner
- All carpets that are to be protected with carpet protection film should be clean and free from dust, dirt and excessive loose fibres.
- Newly installed carpet should be allowed to ventilate for at least 24 hours.
- Carpet protection film is not recommended for oriental or antique carpets.
- Not for use on looped or wool carpets.
- All loose rugs and doormats should be removed from carpeted areas prior to carpet protection film being applied.
- Where smooth nosings or carpet plates are used, they should first be lined with Ockwells Easi-Peel (Easy Tear) Tape before covering over with carpet film.
- If carpet protection film is to be exposed to temperatures over 95degF, direct sunlight or outdoor exposure, the product should be inspected every 3 days and replaced as needed.
- In extremely heavy traffic conditions the carpet film should be inspected every 3 days and replaced as needed.
|Carpet Film Standard||100m||600mm, 900mm & 1200mm|
|Carpet Film Standard Embossed||100m||600mm, 900mm & 1200mm|
|Carpet Film Heavy Duty Standard||100m||600mm, 900mm & 1200mm|
|Dispenser||600mm or 800-1200mm Universal|
PACKING AND SHIPPING
Company Information Our Services
1, 24 hours Timely respond and online contact is available.
2, All your questions Can be handle by professional sales
3,Free sample .
4, Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.
5, Good after-sale service offered.
6, Quality problems in full compensation.